Linkin Park - Live at the Fillmore?

TxRoryLP

Welcome!

There's no full show. The interview special with the 2 songs is all there is.

But on the video in YouTube there are small clips from the other songs of the show like crawling, forgotten, pushing me away, points of authority, high voltage, etc.

I remember seeing a VHS Tape mentioned of this show on a website it was up for sale, never really crossed my mind and just remember about it now seeing this topic xD, I don't collect bootlegs so, I just never bought it.

Edited by ---Woco21---

• 2 years later...

i remember the full show was played at MTV Asia once a week for the whole month i remember it every friday morning year 2001, i can't forget the video clip with caption Linkin Park Live at The Fillmore, the video was cut after a few song with a commercial from MTV i think it was cut in 4 parts, at that time pirated VCD concert is very vulgar in my country so i thought i can find it their because at that time its very hard for me to find there Music Videos there is no youtube at that time i remember i bought a VCD a compilation of artist with One Step Closer and Crawling on it, the video has MTV logo so it was just recorded and put it on a VCD. I try to ask the seller if they recorded that show but they say they did not..as time pass by i finally had their Music Videos through Frat Party VCD but still im looking for live at the fillmore, i met a friend who is a fan also of LP i ask him about that concert he confirmed that he also saw that on MTV and i asked him if anyone recorded it but he tell me he don't know, i wish someday they release the fullshow i cant wait to watch it again.

i remember the full show was played at MTV Asia once a week for the whole month i remember it every friday morning year 2001, i can't forget the video clip with caption Linkin Park Live at The Fillmore, the video was cut after a few song with a commercial from MTV i think it was cut in 4 parts, at that time pirated VCD concert is very vulgar in my country so i thought i can find it their because at that time its very hard for me to find there Music Videos there is no youtube at that time i remember i bought a VCD a compilation of artist with One Step Closer and Crawling on it, the video has MTV logo so it was just recorded and put it on a VCD. I try to ask the seller if they recorded that show but they say they did not..as time pass by i finally had their Music Videos through Frat Party VCD but still im looking for live at the fillmore, i met a friend who is a fan also of LP i ask him about that concert he confirmed that he also saw that on MTV and i asked him if anyone recorded it but he tell me he don't know, i wish someday they release the fullshow i cant wait to watch it again.

I pretty much guarantee you're thinking of another televised show from around the same era. The "Live at the Fillmore" MTV special was nothing more than the video that's been going around for years. It was only half an hour long with commercials.

Could easily be Milan 2001 that was on MTV for years all around the world.

This was 15 years ago, the brain is not known for remembering things exactly as they were.

Also MTV doesn't air full shows, that's simply not possible in their 30 minutes / 60 minutes slots for live stuff, especially back in the day.