Chester Bennington Inked Magazine February 2013

Geki

Some of you guys may remember that Chester did a piece with Inked magazine back in the fall of 2009. He did another piece with them this month, too, and here is the article

http://www.inkedmag.com/inked-people/crawl...nington/page/2/

I thought it would be cool to share since news is a bit slow and some people may not have seen this.

Edited by Geki

Some of you guys may remember that Chester did a piece with Inked magazine back in the fall of 2009. He did another piece with them this month, too, and here is the article

http://www.inkedmag.com/inked-people/crawl...nington/page/2/

I thought it would be cool to share since news is a bit slow and some people may not have seen this. I think it's a cool article but Chester comes off a bit dickish in this interview. I understand he doesn't like when people copy his tattoos but seriously flames/koi fish/skulls and dragons are definitely not unique, almost everyone that is tattooed has those images somewhere.

I think he was more pissed off at someone having his wife and kids initials on their chest.

That's so strange that someone would get all of Chester's tattoos, especially the ones of his family. And I think Chester was more upset at the fact that only reason that people would get similar tattoos to him is that he thinks there should be a deeper meaning to it.

Good article though. I always did wonder if he thought about actually doing some tattooing himself. That is crazy pressure to know that your work will last a long time, potentially the rest of that person's life.

I did laugh at the last bit. I couldn't imagine what that fan would do if Chester did laser and redo some of his stuff.

That's so strange that someone would get all of Chester's tattoos, especially the ones of his family. And I think Chester was more upset at the fact that only reason that people would get similar tattoos to him is that he thinks there should be a deeper meaning to it.

Good article though. I always did wonder if he thought about actually doing some tattooing himself. That is crazy pressure to know that your work will last a long time, potentially the rest of that person's life.

I did laugh at the last bit. I couldn't imagine what that fan would do if Chester did laser and redo some of his stuff.

Getting tattooed by Chester himself would be epic.

Edited by Geki