Frat Party for each album cycle?

Geki

Do you guys think it would be cool for someone to make a ''frat party'' DVD for each album cycle? Like funny moments from each cycle (on tour and studio, behind the scenes music video, etc, interviews) and then include the music videos for each single from the album? I think it'd be amazing and really cool.

Do you guys think it would be cool for someone to make a ''frat party'' DVD for each album cycle? Like funny moments from each cycle (on tour and studio, behind the scenes music video, etc, interviews) and then include the music videos for each single from the album? I think it'd be amazing and really cool.

Frat Party was in 2001 when dvd player was huge hit.. in 2003-2004 the internet became very popular and artists/studios/tv channel & more move to the internet.

for that reason we got LPTV (& special dvd versions with the cd's realese)

think about it - LPTV (Include Music Video) + Making MTM = Everything. what else can be on the dvd?

just my opinion.

Frat Party was in 2001 when dvd player was huge hit.. in 2003-2004 the internet became very popular and artists/studios/tv channel & more move to the internet.

for that reason we got LPTV (& special dvd versions with the cd's realese)

think about it - LPTV (Include Music Video) + Making MTM = Everything. what else can be on the dvd?

just my opinion.

No I meant like all the MTM music videos for example, plus funny bits from LPTV + Making Ofs + Interviews mixed in with them. I'm not talking about just MTM though. Meteora and ATS would probably be even cooler.

No I meant like all the MTM music videos for example, plus funny bits from LPTV + Making Ofs + Interviews mixed in with them. I'm not talking about just MTM though. Meteora and ATS would probably be even cooler.

i think they was should make "10 Years DVD" and call it "Prat Fan-Cake" :o

and now for real i got your point - the mixing thing. to got all in one place.