Ideas For Ext. Intros/Bridges/Outros

RogueSoul

I always thought to use Robert Oppenheimer speech over the long intro of no more sorrow...i am not very well in english so i can't explain exactly how...but immagine part of the speech between every guitar part of Mike in the first part, that finish with " Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"....so there is the second part of the intro (TUDUDUDUDUDUM... TUDUDUDUDUDUM ecc XD) and just before it ends there is the "I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."...

My explanation is embarassing...hope you will understand xD

Oh when i thought this, i explained this to my friend and with his PC he created the intro exactly how i wanted! If i will find the file, i will post it :)

I did this Wretches and Kings/POA mashup thing a little while back I think sounds pretty cool.

http://soundcloud.com/supersonicduck/wretches-and-points

Similar to how Mike did little Fort Minor snippets over Points on the Minutes to Midnight Tour, but with a twist.

The awesome rap verse at the end of And One could always be used as an intro to something, perhaps Waiting for the End?

I always thought to use Robert Oppenheimer speech over the long intro of no more sorrow...i am not very well in english so i can't explain exactly how...but immagine part of the speech between every guitar part of Mike in the first part, that finish with " Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds"....so there is the second part of the intro (TUDUDUDUDUDUM... TUDUDUDUDUDUM ecc XD) and just before it ends there is the "I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."...

My explanation is embarassing...hope you will understand xD

Oh when i thought this, i explained this to my friend and with his PC he created the intro exactly how i wanted! If i will find the file, i will post it :)

That sounded cool so I decided to try it. Sounded pretty good.

I did this Wretches and Kings/POA mashup thing a little while back I think sounds pretty cool.

http://soundcloud.com/supersonicduck/wretches-and-points

Similar to how Mike did little Fort Minor snippets over Points on the Minutes to Midnight Tour, but with a twist.

The awesome rap verse at the end of And One could always be used as an intro to something, perhaps Waiting for the End?

Wretches/Points sounds AWESOME. I might try the And One w/ WFTE.

I just got one: POA w/ WTCFM over it.

I always thought WTCFM would be awesome with an intro consisting of the opening to Points Of Authority with Mike's lyrics and all, and then the song distorts and glitches out ATS style into the opening of When They Come For Me.

It would really drive home the "I'm not the same person telling you to forfeit the game" part.

Another idea I've had for the longest time is a "riot bridge" during No More Sorrow. At the end of the second chorus, Chester screams into the bridge as usual, and then all goes quiet and the lights dim. Mike tells the audience to chant "Thieves and Hypocrites" loud enough for the band to continue, then Chester returns for one last triumphant "Thieves and Hypocrites" before the song returns to the final chorus. It gives me chills and would really add a fresh element to a song several people claim has become stale.

• 3 weeks later...