19.08.12 - Alpharetta, GA, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

lgr

Oh man what a show. I got lucky and got a M&G last minute, which was awesome. Band remembered me from Camden. Really cool M&G. LP just blew the entire fucking place apart, one of the best shows I've ever seen them play. Crowd exploded. Had such an amazing time.

Oh man what a show. I got lucky and got a M&G last minute, which was awesome. Band remembered me from Camden. Really cool M&G. LP just blew the entire fucking place apart, one of the best shows I've ever seen them play. Crowd exploded. Had such an amazing time.

This show was the 2nd best Linkin Park concert I've seen. (Only behind Pro Rev 07 in Atlanta) The band were ON FIRE. All the energy the ATS tour cycle lacked has been made up times 10. Extremely great performance and setlist.

Highlights of the night: Victimized/QWERTY (creepy visuals +1), moshing during SIB & OSC, and hearing APFMH again!!!

Low points of the night: LGM - sounded like it is slower live than the studio and just sounded off.