Blackout demo

I've got a file that someone sent me, it's a Blackout alternate take

it has different sound, different elements that you gotta pay attention to notice

the biggest difference comes when you hear the mike's part, he even changes some little words

instead of saying: ''we've been waiting to collect what you've let go''

he sings: ''we've been waiting to collect the things you know''

trust me im not a remixer, i cant create stuff like that to cheat you, im surprised that no one has ever talked about this in the forum

proof: (by the way, the first part is the album version)

http://soundcloud.com/linkinjoze/album-vs-demo-blackout

Probably not a demo, probably someone altered it to make it sound like a demo. Can you upload full track? Sounds pretty awesome. Are you sure this isn't the Fifa 2011 Soundtrack? And I want to hear the demo, maybe it's on LPU12! lol

Edited by Geki

Probably not a demo, probably someone altered it to make it sound like a demo. Can you upload full track? Sounds pretty awesome. Are you sure this isn't the Fifa 2011 Soundtrack? And I want to hear the demo, maybe it's on LPU12! lol

yup it is the FIFA 11 soundtrack

i dont think that someone can alter this track and change mike's lyrics

that sounds like magic lol

I think that is an early version of the track that was send to EA way before ATS was finished. The same thing happened with The Catalyst who was featured in Medal of Honor and the vocals are different from the final version.

Edited by Hybrid Theory

I never really noticed this actually and I used to have FIFA 11 game where it featured Blackout. Theres also a UK Promo CD of Blackout but I listened and didn't really notice any difference, Ill take a listen again :3

EDIT: Just took a listen to the Promo and the Album version, Identical nonetheless. Both of the Lyrics you mentioned are present on the Album version, I'm guessing they changed stuff a bit around on the final version. But definitely seems to be an Un-mastered version of the song of FIFA 11 as its not as loud as the Album version

Edited by ---Woco21---

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the alternate mix of Blackout, but I also love the alternate mix of The Catalyst. The alternate mix and vocal take for Robot Boy on LPU11 was awesome too. I don't even really like ATS but I love all the alternate takes for some reason.