X96 Interview with Mike Shinoda

HybridThe0ry97

Hey Guys!

About a year ago Mike Shinoda had a lengthy, 2 part, interview with x96. This happened during the arena tour with Coheed & Cambria. During this interview Mike Shinoda discusses some things about touring as well as the 17 second scream Chester contributes to Given Up.

One of the key things about this interview is how Mike Shinoda recognizes the risk that LP took when doing to album, while taken into consideration the weight of the fan's opinions. Mike elaborates on the process of experimenting and allowing for careful procedures in making the album.

You can get the interview here:

http://www.vagrantcomrade.com/linkinpark/

What do you guys think?

I remember this interview, it was a nice gem to hear the given up clip (since I did't know there was before I downloaded it).

It was a worth while risk, if they would have made "hybrid theory 3" it would not have gotten the sucess MTM has had, I think all it would have done was satisfied what was left of LP fans at that point, not to mention it was starting to bore the band itself, which could have led to nasty things, but it was all that balanced with the point of wheter the new style that they had created was good enough.

Although, I think if they would have realised that before they entered the studio, I think we would have a more mature sounding album in our hands.

I think they should build upon their "new" style rather then experimenting more (which would mean taking, I think this time, a pointless risk). The only thing I hope they drop is all the political stuff, it just doesn't work for me.