Contacting Mark Fiore

Geki

Does anyone know a way I can contact Mark Fiore??? I would like to ask him if there is any possible way I could purchase footage that he took of Linkin Park at the Houdini House in 2006/2007.

Thats a good question. Im not sure if he would want to be contacted to be honest. I want to contact him too. Talking to him at the LPU SUMMIT in SYDNEY, He doesnt like the 'lime' light and/or trys to avoid it.

Edited by LukeDampneyWilliams

Thats a good question. Im not sure if he would want to be contacted to be honest. I want to contact him too. Talking to him at the LPU SUMMIT in SYDNEY, He doesnt like the 'lime' light and/or trys to avoid it.

I met him only once in New York City at the 2010 show at the blender. He seemed like a cool guy, but he was really quiet and I don't think he liked being around all the fans. I just want to ask him this one question because I'd be willing to pay for some videos/photos from the time where LP was at the houdini house.

It is highly likely that the footage does not belong to him and it's surely not for sale by Warner.

Do you think that, that is the reason why it take so long for videos of the LPTV and LPUTV to come out.

Mark has to organise his collection of video clips.

He then has to edit the videos together/ render the videos.

And then do the videos go through Warner or Linkin Park?

And then finally the LP HQ and the LPU Team get the videos and upload them.

(That would be a long process.) Can anyone confirm the actually process? Im curious now.

Making Of MTM + LPTV/LPUTV?

I don't think you can just buy footage from him and even if, it would cost you a load of money.

For example the guy that filmed "Jammin' With Hybrid Theory" wanted a shitload of money for his footage.

I'm sure Fiore has a contract with LP/Warner that regulates all this stuff, that probably doesn't allow him to sell his footage and that it's only used for internal purposes.

Also I think it does matter a LOT if you are some sort of a media company or just a private person.

But then again, I don't know this for a fact, this is just an assumption.