LPHQ is speaking....

ana

K folks!

thank you very much for all your support, I really appreciate it!

But i think if you knew THE REAL STORY of LPHQ you will see how illegal it is!

I cant tell you, coz its to riskful but trust me...

its not warners only fault..of course it sucks coz I mean i dont get any money for that and they dont get their stupid money for the rights of the pictures.

They just do their job, if they would have mercy they wont be soo mighty.and you know how humans are....they all want power and money.

thats in us you cant do anything against that..

its sad but true...

but okay a guy pretending to be one of LP's managers contacted me, idk if hes telling me the truth or not...

you have to help me out, especially you guys who know the names of em or whatever...

its new year today, 2 hours to go for me...and Im sad and crying...this shocked me

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=801&hl= here guys

LPHQ was a good story, but that's not surprising if you have to close the site.

And personnaly i find pretty weird that the pretended "managers" have to contact you by your shoutbox...

I think it's inadvisable to think about re-openning your site if you don't get a response from Warner. You said you MIGHT re-open it but it's better to DON'T re-open it. I know this site means a lot to you but it's better to shut down the site than go to jail!

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=801&hl= here guys

LPHQ was a good story, but that's not surprising if you have to close the site.

And personnaly i find pretty weird that the pretended "managers" have to contact you by your shoutbox...

I think it's inadvisable to think about re-openning your site if you don't get a response from Warner. You said you MIGHT re-open it but it's better to DON'T re-open it. I know this site means a lot to you but it's better to shut down the site than go to jail!

I would say, if you are thinking of doing something like Ana's site (which was pretty awesome, great job Ana :D), give credit where credit is due and you will be in the clear. Just as long as you put in your post where the photo came from, you should be ok. Don't freely distribute other peoples photos.

That being said, if you are going to do it, its going to be alot more work than before, but the easy way out is just leaving it the way it is now and look back on the past and learn from it. Just my .02