02.07.2011 - St. Gallen, Switzerland - OpenAir St. Gallen

thx fixed the main post :)

HELL YEAH, fucking awesome show, was there, and even thought someone burned a cigarette in my arm, and i was wet(beer), it was awesome

but i didnt hear many people singing ats songs, and there were some booh's on the radiance and wjl

Dropping OSC is not a good thing at all imo, this song is killer live. If they want to drop an older song, let's do it with "Crawling", it has become boring, and Chester can't perform it the way he used to do..

Check out Crawling from Köln 2010, he doesnt sound as in 2001 ofcourse, but he sounded awesome!

- drop f' now : crawling, shadow of the day, no more sorrow, jornada

- drop sometimes: what i've done, in the end, iridescent

- never drop: osc, papercut, new divide, faint, numb, bleed it out, given up

- play more!: burning in the skies, blackout, wretches and kings

- continuous interchange: SIB/From the inside, TLTGYA/Messenger, Don't Stay/With You, Lying from you/POA

- new opening songs: Waiting for the end

- intos: Wretches and kings into Don't Stay into Papercut , Fallout into New Divide,

- Come back f' Please!: Don't Stay, With You, TLTGYA, Noboy LIstening (with new arregements (CHester playings drums))

- Surprise: Across the Line

- drop f' now : crawling, shadow of the day, no more sorrow, jornada

- drop sometimes: what i've done, in the end, iridescent

- never drop: osc, papercut, new divide, faint, numb, bleed it out, given up

- play more!: burning in the skies, blackout, wretches and kings

- continuous interchange: SIB/From the inside, TLTGYA/Messenger, Don't Stay/With You, Lying from you/POA

- new opening songs: Waiting for the end

- intos: Wretches and kings into Don't Stay into Papercut , Fallout into New Divide,

- Come back f' Please!: Don't Stay, With You, TLTGYA, Noboy LIstening (with new arregements (CHester playings drums))

- Surprise: Across the Line

seems like you've never been at a gig or specialy not at a festival -.-

Crawling is a perfect live song, same with in the end, wfte isn't a good opening song at all

and they shpould bring back figure.09 instead of don't stay

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, I was hoping for new intros/outros, especially because some of the new songs have very long intros. The only changes I have noticed are very small ones, like the ending of No More Sorrow (instead of repeating "your time has come to be replaced" 3 times, he now repeats the whole chorus again), and the extended outro of One Step Closer kicks in a little sooner.

nms intro is a little different