Rob Bourdon's Equipment

stevenhsaing

Hey.

Does anybody know how Rob Bourdon Triggers his kit to play samples? Does he trigger them to the MPC1000?

I know Chesters triggers, he uses a roland TMC-6. What about Rob? If anybody knows, can you tell me how to trigger pintech triggers to an mpc1000?

thanks.

All I can assume as a guess is that Joe will have the drum samples on his laptop or his gear or whatever he uses live and he can set which drum samples get played once hit by Rob on the Pintech's for each song and when, for example the into on Faint. This would then be hooked up to the PA.

Rob's samples for his drum triggers came from an MPC for a long time (not sure what model, it probably changed over the years anyway), but I believe he switched to M-Audio gear at the same time Joe did around the start of the Minutes to Midnight touring cycle.

Rob's samples for his drum triggers came from an MPC for a long time (not sure what model, it probably changed over the years anyway), but I believe he switched to M-Audio gear at the same time Joe did around the start of the Minutes to Midnight touring cycle.

Yeah, I know about Chaz's setup but never really asked about Robs. I would think It would be similar to Chaz's tho. It be stupid to have to different set ups.