LP live virgin

AllNurote

Umm hello. I live in Missouri and I'm going to the January 29 show at the Sprint Center in KC. I got as far back as I could, because I don't think I could handle seeing them up close. (I have a horrible anxiety disorder and...yeah.)

Is there anything essential I need to know before going? Thanks for anything anyone has to say...

Yep, try not to be the people who think they're too cool to have fun and just stand there like a stick stuck in cement. Let loose and enjoy yourself. You paid for the tickets and the experience. Might as well make the most of it. Just have fun.

Do you have seating tickets? If so, then you don't have to show up early. Try to make the opening acts. They are always fun to see. And make sure to take care of your bodily functions before LP starts because you don't want to miss out on a single minute because you had to go to the toilet.

p.s: what sort of info were you fishing for? like is there something specific you want to know?

Thanks so much.

Yes, the plan is to go there early. And yes, I'll probably make several trips to the toilet before they go on.

I wasn't fishing for anything in particular, just advice. Thank you.

You won't regret it! Haha. I'm seeing them this tour as well, have fun!

You are lucky you don't have to wait in line haha... I'm going to the Montreal show on Feb 7, and I'm going to have to wait for 8 hours in the coldest month of the year x) And well, the bodily functions issue too. For 2 concerts, I went for like 12 hours without peeing because I had to keep my spot in line x) lmfao

You won't regret it! Haha. I'm seeing them this tour as well, have fun!

You are lucky you don't have to wait in line haha... I'm going to the Montreal show on Feb 7, and I'm going to have to wait for 8 hours in the coldest month of the year x) And well, the bodily functions issue too. For 2 concerts, I went for like 12 hours without peeing because I had to keep my spot in line x) lmfao

yea...I'm figuring out how i'm going to plan the whole bodily function issue XD i'm planning on waiting in line for the detroit show for about 6 hours, but taking a quick piss before the doors open (paying the guy behind me too save my spot always works and i'll probably have some friends there too) and then from there i'm holding it till the end of the concert...the opening bands are too good to miss

should be an interesting and awsome time

Edited by almonds111133

Yep, try not to be the people who think they're too cool to have fun and just stand there like a stick stuck in cement. Let loose and enjoy yourself. You paid for the tickets and the experience. Might as well make the most of it. Just have fun.

Personally, I think you should find a happy medium between that and complety insanity xD

I'm been to countless gigs and I'm forever sick of people barging by me to go to the bathroom/Bar right in the middle of a song!!!

But yeah, LPdomxho, if your bringing your camera, don't spend the entire show standing in one spot to record everything. like Arbiter says, enjoy yourself! You'll regret it afterwards. just bare in mind other people!

Edited by Bennington_Hahn