Last Chance For LPLive Shirts!

hahninator

Hey guys, now is your last chance to place an order for an LPLive t-shirt! In order to have a batch ready to go by the beginning of the North American Tour in January, today at 11:59pm EST will be the last chance you have to order the shirts. Later, we will do another batch for whatever tour comes next but this is the main one for the North American Tour!

Go here for more information on how to order:

http://lplive.net/shirts.php

I will be contacting everyone individually that has already ordered a shirt sometime tonight or tomorrow when I place the order for the shirts. I'm going to tally up all of the orders tonight, send the email to the guy printing the shirts and we'll go from there as far as pricing, etc.

Thanks!

The shirt order has been placed! Thanks!

If you ordered a shirt, check your email inbox for an update from us on the status of the shirts! If you ordered one and didn't get an email, let us know ASAP!

Mark did you ever send out the email for the US group of staff shirts? I need to order one.

WOOPS.

Thank you so much for reminding me. I'll do that right now. Thanks for reminding me Jen! You really are a life saver. I've got so much going on...going on vacation for a week tomorrow, etc...trying to get all of this wrapped up asap. I've been so busy the past 7 days.

WOOPS.

Thank you so much for reminding me. I'll do that right now. Thanks for reminding me Jen! You really are a life saver. I've got so much going on...going on vacation for a week tomorrow, etc...trying to get all of this wrapped up asap. I've been so busy the past 7 days.

Told you that you needed a secretary. =P

Just got my staff one from Mike in Germany.

I want to make the red one available to buy after the USA tour. This one says Staff on the back but we've had a ton of requests for red, so I think I'll soon make that one available as well as the blue one and the grey one.

mark_red_lpl.jpg