No Project Revolution 2011

awesomekittyrawr

According to Chester, there will most likely not be a Project Revolution 2011, because he said that the tour for A Thousand Suns was more about putting together the best show, visually, and musically where the band is at and are not interested in doing big branded tours in the future. He also mentioned maybe changing the way they tour, and we know that Linkin Park has a history of doing Summer in the US while supporting an album. So, I have an idea for what they should do, a North America Stadium Tour (football stadiums). But It would not be like Project Revolution. While Project Revolution tours ampitheatres in smaller cities, Linkin Park would only play a smaller number of large cities, say, 10 stadium shows. If they did a stadium tour like they did Project Revolution, it would bomb. But, if they only played a few cities, then people would come from all over the region to see the show, probably having sold-out dates at most of the shows.

So are you for this or against this? discuss

Edited by awesomekittyrawr

According to Chester, there will most likely not be a Project Revolution 2011, because he said that the tour for A Thousand Suns was more about putting together the best show, visually, and musically where the band is at and are not interested in doing big branded tours in the future. He also mentioned maybe changing the way they tour, and we know that Linkin Park has a history of doing Summer in the US while supporting an album. So, I have an idea for what they should do, a North America Stadium Tour (football stadiums). But It would not be like Project Revolution. While Project Revolution tours ampitheatres in smaller cities, Linkin Park would only play a smaller number of large cities, say, 10 stadium shows. If they did a stadium tour like they did Project Revolution, it would bomb. But, if they only played a few cities, then people would come from all over the region to see the show, probably having sold-out dates at most of the shows.

So are you for this or against this? discuss

Cite your source?

I don't know if Linkin Park are big enough to have a stadium tour, but I'm really looking forward to seeing this happening. Would be awesome!

Srsly? You honestly believe that LP isn't big enough for a stadium tour? How big do you think they are??

wow...