ATS - Promo Art Unfitting?

Mystery

I was looking at all of the promo art for the pre-release of A Thousand Suns and it looked so dark and haunting. Digitally morphed faces and dark splotches. The artworks looks like it fits the album in some cases, and in other cases it doesn't. Do you think the art fits?

If you mean the one with blurry blk n white member faces. I find them pretty suitable and not haunting. But the tour poster is another different story.....

I like the design of the poster, and though I used to think it was really out of place, the fact that similar images were used in the Waiting for the End music video kinda makes it more appropriate.

I like the design of the poster, and though I used to think it was really out of place, the fact that similar images were used in the Waiting for the End music video kinda makes it more appropriate.

*looks at tour poster* Still ugly and freaky. The fact that it is in Linkin Park revenge doesn't help me either.