Did I get free VIP?

LPFreak64

I bought a Pit Ticket for the Atlanta show back on Nov. 15th during the LPU pre-sale and on my receipt it has the following:

Ticketholder Name: Timothy Muse

VIP Access

Fan email: lp***@***.com

Does this mean I got a VIP ticket? I paid the normal ticket price for it. I don't want to contact Bandmerch because they might correct it and give me a regular ticket. What I am wondering is if everyone who bought a ticket during the LPU presale got VIP tickets or is this just bad wording on the receipt? Thanks!

I bought a Pit Ticket for the Atlanta show back on Nov. 15th during the LPU pre-sale and on my receipt it has the following:

VIP Access

Does this mean I got a VIP ticket? I paid the normal ticket price for it. I don't want to contact Bandmerch because they might correct it and give me a regular ticket. What I am wondering is if everyone who bought a ticket during the LPU presale got VIP tickets or is this just bad wording on the receipt? Thanks!

lol, once u get the ticket call them up ask ur not sure what type u are and give them number of the ticket or w/e, shall work if you dont say your name.

lol, once u get the ticket call them up ask ur not sure what type u are and give them number of the ticket or w/e, shall work if you dont say your name.

Thats the thing. All VIP tickets are will call only. I just sent Bandmerch an email asking them when I will receive my ticket. If they say it VIP (Will Call Only) then I know my answer. Thanks for your help.

Does anybody else's ticket receipt look like that?

VIP Access

I actually noticed this too and I think I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to the 2/4/11 show @ MSG and saw it on that receipt but I didn't see it for the 2/11/11 Mohegan Sun show if I recall correctly. I'm just going to wait and see what happens since the 2/11 show tickets ship sooner than the 2/4 one.