Anyone Feel Like Helping an LPU Member in Need?

Chouonsoku

I don't really know what else to try right now, I'm kind of at a loss. Starting Friday night, I wasn't able to login to my LPU account anymore for some reason. I don't know what caused it, I know my email and password and know I didn't just mistype them but whatever. I tried reseting my password three times and each reset password didn't work. So I've been locked out of my LPU account and have emailed Sparkart Support three times since Friday and have gotten no response. I didn't expect one I guess, they're pretty terrible at getting back to customers quickly with normal issues, I doubt something so urgent would make them work any faster.

Anyway, usually this wouldn't be so urgent but duh, North America 2011 pre-sales start in 8 minutes now? And I still can't access my account, none of the testing options for the pre-sale work, LPUX Annual or Monthly (which I redeemed a code for), LPU9, LP Access or LinkinPark.com. So I've basically been a member of the LPU for 5 years now just to not be able to have pre-order access for concert tickets.

Even so, I'm dumb enough to just sign up for a new LPU account to be done with it and guarantee my tickets, but I can't even do that! My current email (travisjxxxxxxxx@gmail.com) is my current LPU account, and I can't get LPUX with that. Says I'm already registered. I tried my older email, which actually used to be an LPU account as well (before switching to travisjxxxx) and THAT one says it's already registered. So I can't sign up for LPUX or order the LPUX CD. Great.

I posted a support topic on the LPU forums just before I lost access to my account about how I was unsure about how I'd go about doing the pre-orders, but I never actually got to see if my topic was replied to before getting locked out.

So I'm kind of at a loss guys, am I just screwed?

Edited by Chouonsoku

Well, apparently there aren't any LPU members willing to check on my support topic for me. I also still haven't had any luck with support. Sparkart hasn't gotten back to me yet, Topspin got back to me but apparently didn't understand my very clearly worded email to them, so I had to break it down into even more drawn out explanations of my problem.

I also emailed LPUHQ about the issue and instead of helping me at least get access to the LPU9 account that I paid for, ignored that I said I couldn't access it and instead told me to contact Topspin support about my LPUX and LP Access redemption codes not working, even though I got confirmations that both were done successfully when I used them.

Well, apparently there aren't any LPU members willing to check on my support topic for me.

No response in the thread. Wish I could be of more help, sounds like quite a bind to be in. Maybe try LPUHQ again? Sounds like there's a disconnect there, clearly explain that you no longer have access to your LPU 9 account?