WFTE Digital Single Now on iTunes

auburntiger

Tracks include:

WFTE

The Catalyst ("Guitarmagedon" Does It Offend You, Yeah? Remix)

You can buy each track separately for $1.29 or the single for $1.99

Link

I couldn't find anything on the boards that mentioned an explicit iTunes release; if I missed it, I apologize for the duplicate post.

Hmm. After seeing the CD single tracklisting with the Glitch Mob remix of WFTE, I was wondering what happened to the single with this tracklisting. I guess they decided to go with 2 different tracklistings for the digital and physical releases.

Can anyone confirm whether or not this remix is the same as the DIOYY? remix that appeared on the iTunes EP of The Catalyst remixes?

Hmm. After seeing the CD single tracklisting with the Glitch Mob remix of WFTE, I was wondering what happened to the single with this tracklisting. I guess they decided to go with 2 different tracklistings for the digital and physical releases.

Can anyone confirm whether or not this remix is the same as the DIOYY? remix that appeared on the iTunes EP of The Catalyst remixes?

Same length, and it sounds the same judging from the preview.

just listend to the previews on ituens and they sound the same

edit: too late

Edited by NDGMaxi

Hmm. I find that kind of odd, that the same remix was released under 2 different names, it was "The Catalyst (Bobby Bloomfield DIOYY? Remix)" on the original iTunes EP, but they changed it to "The Catalyst (Guitarmageddon DIOYY? Remix)" on this one.