Australia/New Zealand 2007 DSP's

thefly

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not requesting official material here, I just wasn't sure in which forum to post this.

I bought the "recently" released DPS's for the Australia/New Zealand 2007 tour, but what I guess must have been some virus erased the one folder that held my LP live recordings. I had back-ups for most of the stuff, but not those particular shows.

It's seems like I can't download them again, and the support so far hasn't returned my inquiries.

Any suggestions?

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I'm not requesting official material here, I just wasn't sure in which forum to post this.

I bought the "recently" released DPS's for the Australia/New Zealand 2007 tour, but what I guess must have been some virus erased the one folder that held my LP live recordings. I had back-ups for most of the stuff, but not those particular shows.

It's seems like I can't download them again, and the support so far hasn't returned my inquiries.

Any suggestions?

Unless you get an response from support, you might be out of luck.

If you take some initiative, you should be able to find them again somewhere out on the net. Not that we'd ever support that kind of thing. :lol:

Yeh seening you have already paid for them you should just re-download them off those magic sites. You have paid your support to the band unlike people who just download it anyway.

My thought exactly. No way I'm going to buy these shows again; seeing how the new LPU is shaping up, I guess I'm going to need that money ... ;)

Unfortunately I've so far been unsuccessful with my search on those "magic sites" ...

Yeh seening you have already paid for them you should just re-download them off those magic sites. You have paid your support to the band unlike people who just download it anyway.

Agreed, to an extent. It's like walking into an electronics store, buying a TV and then you drop it while attempting to mount it on your wall. They're not going to give you a replacement based on your carelessness.

Not that you can really draw a parallel between a TV and these shows, but it's the same no matter what the product is.

How long ago were the shows purchased? They might be a bit lenient if it was truly recent, but anything past a week and you might be out of luck.

Agreed, to an extent. It's like walking into an electronics store, buying a TV and then you drop it while attempting to mount it on your wall. They're not going to give you a replacement based on your carelessness.

Not that you can really draw a parallel between a TV and these shows, but it's the same no matter what the product is.

How long ago were the shows purchased? They might be a bit lenient if it was truly recent, but anything past a week and you might be out of luck.

Yeh real good point. Unless your an aussie like I am. We would drop a phone in a toilet or something then take it back saying it doesn't work when you got it out of the box

We are a bunch of shifty blokes down here.