What is TBA ?

Hi guys as some of you know im from Southamerica and i'm will go to the LP Show in Argentina but i'm from Uruguay a country near of Argentina. Im getting crazy about the Tickets because i don't know how i can buy the tickets.

Today searching in lp.com i found that in the tour section, in the Buenos Aires information says,

"EVENT DESCRIPTION

Ticket info TBA"

What is TBA ? sorry my ignorance but is my first show and i don't have any idea about all of this thing.

One more thing TBA and Worldticketshop are the same thing ? :unsure:

Thanks, hope you can help me

Thank you Mariana, one more thing, can someone explain me how it works the Pre Sale of Tickets in LPU ? i want to have Vip tickets for the Argentina Show...

What do you mean by vip?

LPU doesn't offer VIP tickets. If you mean 'LPU meet and greet' by Vip tickets than just click on i'm going on the argentina show, and it automatically signs you up for the meet and greet selection.

note that winning LPU Meet & greets doesnt include tickets to show

What do you mean by vip?

LPU doesn't offer VIP tickets. If you mean 'LPU meet and greet' by Vip tickets than just click on i'm going on the argentina show, and it automatically signs you up for the meet and greet selection.

note that winning LPU Meet & greets doesnt include tickets to show

I mean, pre-sale tickets, if i have the chance to have pre-sale maybe i can buy vip tickets...