2006 shows audio

Trang

I know there were only a few, 4 I think, but my question is:

Is there a good audio version of any of those? I'd like a complete professional quality 2006 show for my collection. Is there one? Or just AUD versions?

Thank you.

Edited by Trang

I know there were only a few, 4 I think, but my question is:

Is there a good audio version of any of those? I'd like a complete professional quality 2006 show for my collection. Is there one? Or just AUD versions?

Thank you.

As far as professional quality goes, almost half of the second day of Summer Sonic is available from various sources...

03. Numb - MTV Japan broadcast

04. From The Inside - MTV Japan broadcast/What I've Done CD single

06. QWERTY - LPU 6 CD

11. Reading My Eyes - LPU 6 CD

12. Faint - MTV Japan broadcast/What I've Done CD single

------------------------------

16. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) - Japanese TV broadcast/LPU 6 CD

17. Breaking The Habit - MTV Japan broadcast/LPU 6 CD

Kind of a pain to piece it all together and Numb would sound a bit different since it's the only one of those 7 that wasn't released as audio, but it hits on most of the highlights of that setlist.

There are full audience audio recordings of 3 of the 4 shows (Zepp being the exception).

Too bad we have no complete show with professional quality... Aren't these going to be released as DSPs?

I guarantee they won't release DSPs of anything prior to 2007. Between those shows being recorded by a different FOH engineer and Warner likely owning the rights to all of the master tracks of their live performances prior to the beginning of the DSP releases, there's too much legal red tape involved.