Some questions of LP Live shows

ccf67

1.Some 2001 shows aren't filed(US-to-Europe Tour),like Rock am Ring 2001,is it a part of US-to-Europe Tour????

2.Is OFF-FEST a part of Ozzfest 2001????

3.Is the intro of US-to-Europe Tour the same to Street Soldier Tour??????

Finally,

Let's talk about some epic intros of LP Concert!!!!!!!!!

Ex:With You in 2001(some shows),2004

A Place For My Head in 2000,2001

Don't Stay in 2004

I love Joe Hahn intros more than the OSC intro or something like that.I was a little bit disappointed in 2007, but later in 2008 the intro was better.

Hopefully we get a nice Beat/Scratching intro in 2010 or whatever. :rolleyes:

1. A lot of the festival shows LP plays are also part of the tour they happen to be doing at the time...the U.S. to Europe tour pretty much started with the Hollywood Palladium show and ended with the Brixton Academy show, and it might as well include all shows in between. It's just a standard practice on LPL to default to the name of the festival when it falls in the middle of another tour, mainly because in those cases, LP isn't putting on the show.

2. "Off-Fest" was essentially where several of the Ozzfest bands would play a show together during off days from the rest of the tour. It's kind of like the Albuquerque and Bonner Springs 2008 shows that weren't part of Projekt Revolution, but included a few of the PR bands. The lineups on the Off-Fest shows varied, I don't think LP played at all of them, but they were at most of them.

Thank you!!!!!!

But are "Big Day Off Tour" and "OFF-FEST" the same????

They were pretty much the same in concept (Ozzfest bands playing shows together during non-Ozzfest dates), but the "Big Day Off" shows were always the same lineup (LP, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Papa Roach, except one show that LP and Disturbed didn't play), while the Off-Fest shows had varying lineups.

New Questions:

1.What are the differences of '04 Meteora World Tour and '04 Projekt Revolution????

And are '04 Europe & Asia shows warms-up of '04 Projekt revolution???

2.And what are the differences of Street Soldier tour,US-to-Europe your, and Countdown to Revolution Tour in 2001??????

And What are the difference of Street Soldier Tour,Countdown to Revolution Tour and Projekt Revolution Tour????

Edited by franktaiwan