Orgy to tour with Julien-K?

LPPRJKT4

So many of u have prob seen the video where Ryan is talkin bout an Orgy reunion tour, it got me wondering, what if the tour is gonna coincide w Julien-K's European tour that they want to do? What do u guys think? Could they pull a Summer Sonic 06 (LP and FM played the same shows) and do a joint tour? Or would Ryan and Amir just be exhasuted?

here we go with your theories lol.

i doubt it. I never really listened to orgy to be honest. Id rather JK stay focused then getting sidetracked i mean they techincally only did one tour in the states after DTA dropped

It would be shit! Think about it! Ryan and Amir will be stuffed when it comes to perform the last setlist (Depending if JK or Orgy performs first) I just cant see it happening. It would be uneccasary stress to the guys. Besides Ryan said "Hopefully" a tour with all 3 bands this year. So in other words it was DBS early, JK middle, Orgy late 2010. That sounds more accurate to me. Who agrees? Plus they wont be worn out since there have been breaks between each tour.

I don't see Julien-K and Orgy touring together at any point - I think it will be done separately. But I can in fact imagine Orgy to tour with Hellflower (the new band of Church and Orgy's Paige Haley), and maybe Ryan and Amir might then join Hellflower for that one song where they are supposed to participate in! :)