Interesting Note About The Second Half Of The M2m Tour In 08.

LPPRJKT4

It's wierd tht the very first show in 08 opened with What I've Done and ended w/ One Step Closer, and the final show of Projekt Revolution and the M2M 07-08 Touring Cycle (tht is unless the vegas gig is made up in 08) opened w/ What I've Done and ended w/ One Step Closer. Most of u prob realize this but I just felt as tho I shud post this note.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

It's wierd tht the very first show in 08 opened with What I've Done and ended w/ One Step Closer, and the final show of Projekt Revolution and the M2M 07-08 Touring Cycle (tht is unless the vegas gig is made up in 08) opened w/ What I've Done and ended w/ One Step Closer. Most of u prob realize this but I just felt as tho I shud post this note.

lol

it should also be noted that the beginning of the MTM the first show opened up with One Step closer and the MTM touring cycle was closed with One Step Closer

and the first show of PR08 opened with OSC

and the last show of PR08 ended with OSC haha :)

lol

it should also be noted that the beginning of the MTM the first show opened up with One Step closer and the MTM touring cycle was closed with One Step Closer

and the first show of PR08 opened with OSC

and the last show of PR08 ended with OSC haha :)

I didn't realize that one, wonder wat song will open and close the next full album tour.