Custom Hip Hip Medley

linkinpark1

Well, everyone has heard the Step up/nobody's listening/its going down, and some POA mash ups with other FM/LP songs on intros and outros, but hat would you like to hear in a custom hip hop medley?

I'd like:

Step Up(Verse 1)/Dedicated (Verse 2)/High Voltage (Verse 1)/Reading My Eyes (Verse 2)

(without hte chorus of the songs, just the rap verses, and not with their real beats, maybe with a different guitar beat or a Mr hahn beat, idc :D)

Also somewhile ago i noticed somethin real cool, while rapping some verses (to myself), i was rapping step up, and at the part where mike goes (on the 2nd verse) "So in a battle you can't hack it

React with whack shit" i said "So in a battle you can't hack it React with whack shit verbally with sticks and stone tactics (from high voltage, and i obviously did the rest of the verse of high voltage after that, and it sounded good, it even rhymed)

I wouldn't call it a "hip-hop medley," but I do have my own idea of a medley that I think would work extremely well (although there's no way in hell they'd ever do it):

Papercut (first half)/A.06/Hit the Floor (intro/first verse/chorus/outro)/Papercut (second half)

THe BPM's of those songs are too different. The ones in the Hip-Hop Medley were almost exactly the same.

I wouldn't call it a "hip-hop medley," but I do have my own idea of a medley that I think would work extremely well (although there's no way in hell they'd ever do it):

Papercut (first half)/A.06/Hit the Floor (intro/first verse/chorus/outro)/Papercut (second half)

These kids did something like that

Yeah haha gotta admire them for trying. Heck I'd never be able to do anything like that at that age!

Anyway, thats the thing with the HHM's. You have to bare in mind the tuning and the tempo of the songs for it to work seemlessly. Thats why Astat & the Kids medley's work well.

Anyway, thats the thing with the HHM's. You have to bare in mind the tuning and the tempo of the songs for it to work seemlessly. Thats why Astat & the Kids medley's work well.

it's not that hard to make a hip hip medley -_- atleast not for the rap parts. all you gotta do is keep rapping :D