99 problems / Points of authority

linkingabo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since, i'm out of highschool you dumb mother ******. I have a lot more exp. with civics than you do, you dumbarse. Second of all, yeah bush showed all that "40 yrs of exp" by fucking up the country. Stay quiet little boy.

Ignoring the blatant attack on me, (being as I wasn't very nice...) you totally missed the point that I was making, I wasn't talking about Bush having 40 yrs exp... I was talking about the people that are in charge of FEMA, I totally agree that overall Bush was not the greatest President ever, but he was better than the choices that were presented in 2000 and 2004.

And who was talking about civics? I was talking about the FEMA response to Katrina, and I'm 99% sure, unless you are a fire chief in the relatively small city of Madera, which appears to be in the middle of nowhere, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that.

So try again next time champ, have fun crying yourself to sleep on your cock-shaped pillow tonight.

And one more thing, don't bother trying to sensor yourself in one sentence and then not in another, all it does is make you look like an insecure jackass that can't make a fucking decision...

little boy.................

Ignoring the blatant attack on me, (being as I wasn't very nice...) you totally missed the point that I was making, I wasn't talking about Bush having 40 yrs exp... I was talking about the people that are in charge of FEMA, I totally agree that overall Bush was not the greatest President ever, but he was better than the choices that were presented in 2000 and 2004.

And who was talking about civics? I was talking about the FEMA response to Katrina, and I'm 99% sure, unless you are a fire chief in the relatively small city of Madera, which appears to be in the middle of nowhere, you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to that.

So try again next time champ, have fun crying yourself to sleep on your cock-shaped pillow tonight.

And one more thing, don't bother trying to sensor yourself in one sentence and then not in another, all it does is make you look like an insecure jackass that can't make a fucking decision...

little boy.................

Yet again. you prove yourself to be an ignorant a-hole who knows nothing besides how many strokes does he have to do with his right hand to get off to a picture of his mother.

I was talking about FEMA too. I was talking about Bush who was the HEAD of the U.S GOV'T and head of everything else under it.. you know.. the nation.. which includes FEMA. Bush is responsible big time. This isn't the first time this country has had emgerency circumstances... the way they reacted.. it seems like they had no idea what the hell they were doing while thousands of ppl were drowning, badly injured, homeless, starving. Ironically their slogan is this "Prepared. Responsive. Committed"

oh btw. Madera is 2 hrs from the Mountains, and ocean and a little more from LA and San Fran. "middle of no where"

holy shit! Can we try making our point across about politics in PRIVATE MESSAGING or in the Serious Discussion Forum? WITHOUT flaming each other? Omg after this the next person who goes offtopic and flaming each other will get warning points!