sean dowdell and his friends?

LPjahova808

Essentially two completely independent bands that happened to share two members. SDAHF broke up, and Sean Dowdell started a new band, which became Grey Daze. Chester showed up to audition for the lead vocalist spot, having no idea that the drummer from his old band would be there.

Also, wrong section. *moves to Side Projects*

Essentially two completely independent bands that happened to share two members. SDAHF broke up, and Sean Dowdell started a new band, which became Grey Daze. Chester showed up to audition for the lead vocalist spot, having no idea that the drummer from his old band would be there.

Also, wrong section. *moves to Side Projects*

Thanks for the move. What exactly lead to the break-up? Was it that it wasn't as serious as Gray Daze in making music or something else?

Thanks for the move. What exactly lead to the break-up? Was it that it wasn't as serious as Gray Daze in making music or something else?

I really have no idea. What I just told you is about all that's ever been said about the band by anyone who was in it. Chester's never mentioned it, and Sean's barely said anything about it.

I really have no idea. What I just told you is about all that's ever been said about the band by anyone who was in it. Chester's never mentioned it, and Sean's barely said anything about it.

Ah I see, well thanks for the information that you provided, still answered some of my questions regarding the band.