Key change in LPs music

Acodemaster

Does anyone else think that LP should have key changes in some of their songs? I'm suprised they didn't do it yet. I guess you can count LTGYA, but it's not really that noticable.

Anyways, I think a song like SIB, forgotten, or ITH would be MUCH better with a key change at the end.

If you don't know what I mean by "key change" I mean that the last chorus or so would be 1 or 2 semitones higher than the rest of the song.

Also, for fun, I changed NRL's pitch from A to A sharp. It still sounds like mike is singing it, but it gives an entirely new feel to the song.

You can listen to it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l96py2h1ztm

• 3 weeks later...

There's one other key change that most people forget about, the demo of Points of Authority modulates up half a step (from Eb minor to E minor) during the "It's time to sink or swim" section, and then goes back to Eb after that.

But yeah, I think it would be cool to see some more key changes, some more creative time signature stuff would be cool too.