Hybrid Theory's 8th birthday

LPPRJKT4

This Halloween Hybrid Theory will be celebrating it's 8th birthday. Is anyone doin anythin special that nite? I myself plan to have a Hybrid Theory listening party after me and friends come back from begging random houses for candy.

This Halloween Hybrid Theory will be celebrating it's 8th birthday. Is anyone doin anythin special that nite? I myself plan to have a Hybrid Theory listening party after me and friends come back from begging random houses for candy.

i havent really put much thought into it yet...i better get on that soon

trhe 31st? oh shit didnt know that lol. im probably goign to have a huge ass pool partyat my house, with lots of girls of course, and of course all of them and my friend s who like LP are coming, so thats about 50 ppl just in the city i live in. so then we will probably hit the thatres l8 at 12:00pm, then be in the pool again till 3:00Am lolz whole party thouight of in 1 minute

• 5 weeks later...

i thought it was october 24