Random facts of Dead By Sunrise

ana

I hesitated to post this, but I know that there are some people out here who are interested in this stuff:

MARKETING POINTS

Awards: Press & Publicity:

• Major television appearances upon release
  • Aquarian Weekly (cover) wk of 10/12
  • Cover Inked Magazine Nov issue, out Nov
  • Fox News (air wk release) to all Fox affiliates
  • Hit Parader feature (winter issue, Nov/ Dec
  • Revolver feature, date TBC
  • Spin 2 page feature In my Room Spin Nov issue out 3rd wk Oct
  • CNN feature
Featured Magazines Articles: SoundScan: Artist POP & Tools: Video Rotation:
  • "Crawl Back In" video premieres September 8th on MySpace
Radio AirPlay/total Audience:
  • 8/17 7:00am PST worldwide radio delivery date for "Crawl Back In"
  • 8/18 "Crawl Back In" to Alt and Rock radio
  • 4M+ Total Audience
Info: Advertising:

• Online Confirmed: 10/6-10/20 (Variuos rock websites, Admob iPhone ads, Facebook flyers, Clear Channel Active rock & Alternative radio websites)
  • Outdoor Confirmed: 10/1-10/31 Bus Benches (LA/Orange County); 10/6-10/20 NYC 11x17 guerilla fly-posting campaign
Strategic Marketing:

• 8/18 Spike - TNA Wrestling chyroned TV spots begin
  • 10/1-10/31 ESPN campaign begins for various songs from album planned
  • 10/15 Spike - TNA Wrestling featuring "Crawl Back In" as the official theme song for the PPV event "Bound For Glory"
Edited by ana

Seems like a professional marketing sheet. Ana, are you sure that you are allowed to post that here?? ^^ I mean, there are details on there that I'm sure the public should not know about. I have already seen one of these sheets before (not for DBS, though) and know what kind of a big deal it is for the labels.

No offense to you at all, by the way, because you could have found it on a public site but I just wanted to state that disclosing these infos to the public might be a bit dangerous!

Seems like a professional marketing sheet. Ana, are you sure that you are allowed to post that here?? ^^ I mean, there are details on there that I'm sure the public should not know about. I have already seen one of these sheets before (not for DBS, though) and know what kind of a big deal it is for the labels.

No offense to you at all, by the way, because you could have found it on a public site but I just wanted to state that disclosing these infos to the public might be a bit dangerous!

Found this on any japanese site.dont remember where but it was online