'Crawl Back In' video the 8 of september?

ManuelHT

Dead By Sunrise Brazil said that the video will be avaiable on the DBS MySpace from the 8 September.

They add also that the complete CD will be avaiable on web from 8 October.

Is it real or is only a supposition?

the dates can be changed by the label or myspace

Myspace also might stream the album like they do with a lot of artists a week before it's released. I never had a doubt in my mind that we wouldn't have the album until the release date, I'm sure it will leak somehow or be posted. I can't wait to see the video though, it sounds really cool.

Maybe it will be releasing on internet before the official release date. My friend found the New Divide on WMG server before they released it on linkinpark.com...i know its a little different in case of a cd...

usually i don't think that WB is so stupid to leave New Divide in their server before the release.....u can find it some moments before the release, but not some days before...

And for the CD of DBS i think that dbsbrazil would like to say that they sell the CD before online (but not on MySpace)...and then in the stores...

usually i don't think that WB is so stupid to leave New Divide in their server before the release.....u can find it some moments before the release, but not some days before...

ssshhhh XD

btw, source of the info ? :P i mean "official" source.

no official source for now....probably is just a supposition of the staff...

this can be the why they wrote "the date can be suffer some changes"

isn't our supposition.

bruno, who posted about it on dbsbrazil, works for myspace here in brazil, that's why he know this.

he have all the myspace release program.

but he said also that they can change the day... like they did with crawl back in, which was to be posted on myspace in 13/08 (according to the release program), but was posted in 16/08.

we don't guarantee anything, this is just what myspace programmed for the release.