Linkin Park Intro 03/06

bigbadzosch

in 2003 joe used a song as intro (like in tokio 24-27.10.03) and scratched over it he also used it as outro at the 2006 japan shows (it's that mumbling song "mhhh mhhh mhhhhhhh" and so on)

can someone tell me which song it was? and by which band? i'm looking for that since a while, but i can't find it

in 2003 joe used a song as intro (like in tokio 24-27.10.03) and scratched over it he also used it as outro at the 2006 japan shows (it's that mumbling song "mhhh mhhh mhhhhhhh" and so on)

can someone tell me which song it was? and by which band? i'm looking for that since a while, but i can't find it

That, along with nearly all of the live intros/outros LP uses, are original pieces of music that they record for that specific purpose. The only exceptions are Gacela of the Dark Death by Joan Baez being used as part of the intro in June-September of '04, Dead Skin Mask by Slayer being used as part of the intro on the Summer Sanitarium shows, and the Godzilla theme song being used as part of the intro at Summer Sonic '06.

That, along with nearly all of the live intros/outros LP uses, are original pieces of music that they record for that specific purpose. The only exceptions are Gacela of the Dark Death by Joan Baez being used as part of the intro in June-September of '04, Dead Skin Mask by Slayer being used as part of the intro on the Summer Sanitarium shows, and the Godzilla theme song being used as part of the intro at Summer Sonic '06.

ou they made it themself, ok i thought it was one of those exceptions too

but tank you