Video: Linkin Park In The Studio With SocialVibe

Nameless

Well, this instance wasn't just about the pictures.

She could have pointed me out as something else besides "the chubby one." That was a little irritating.

Sorry I sound like such a bitch, but I tag my pictures the way I want them tagged. And people that prove to me that they are able to be trusted are more than welcome to untagged pictures.

Thus far, I think about 3 people have proven that to me and two of them are good friends of mine. So, it's nothing personal. It's a trust issue.

Perhaps in the future, I'll relinquish my bitchy trust issues, but until then, I'm not giving people a chance to even remove the tags by cutting off a little on the bottom of the picture.

Sorry.

Agreed. That could have been put a bit more tactfully by that poster.

I doubt your admission that your less than trusting attitude will change anytime soon will endear you to anyone here, but you having shared the pics and information is very much appreciated by the staff here and probably more than a few people out there who've not expressed their opinions. It's not so often we get to hear or see first hand evidence such as this, it's a shame that a few bad seeds have pushed you in such a direction.

And, just a hint in the future - if you're going to tag any future pics, you may want to look into software which will allow you to insert transparent watermarks (such as Photoshop, or in the case of free software, GIMP should do the trick). Watermarks like these are a bit less obtrusive but still get the job done.

Well, I have photoshop.

Perhaps I'll take the untagged pictures and watermark tag them through there??

I honestly don't mean to piss anyone off. And I know that it pretty much ruins the pictures. I hate looking at my own pictures with the huge tags through the middle of them.

I'll work with watermarks.