Wierd feeling bout upcoming tour

LPPRJKT4

So as everyone here knows, Linkin Park is embarking on their summer european tour very soon, and I was just wondering something. lplive has been around since the start of the minutes to midnight tour, and this is basically the first tour we'll be following that isn't in support of m2m, does anyone else feel a little odd knowing that?

It really sucks it took me this long to get started with LPLive. I had the very beginning of a series of ideas for my own live LP site a bit further back than that...

I was pretty frustrated in how long it took ForfeitTheGame to update MWT / PR04 setlists. Anyway I almost launched the text version of the site before Japan 06...I followed it closely and updated my little pages accordingly but waited until it was all said and done to put it online.

I don't really have a weird feeling going into this tour. We've improved on every tour we've done. PR07 we were putting setlists up the night of the shows...probably a few hours afterward. I still remember going to bed at 3-4am EST before school just to get the setlists posted. In 2008, we had people starting to text us from the show with the actual setlists. By the time PR08 came, I had people callling me FROM the shows, letting me hear some songs and then calling back afterward as they made their way from the pit to the car to tell me what to post.

Who knows what 2009 will bring. There was almost a webcast for us of the show last night. Anything is possible. With me going to 5 shows this summer, I'll see what I can do.

I think the fact it's a tour that's not MTM-based doesn't really matter. We'll use the tour to expedite our time in getting info and setlists up and improve our accuracy in doing so. Most importantly, we'll have fun in doing so! :) I'll have it of course like we usually do with a thread per show and let everyone post their reviews, pictures, videos and all that good stuff in them.

End of rant. I think this summer will be a lot of fun.

So as everyone here knows, Linkin Park is embarking on their summer european tour very soon, and I was just wondering something. lplive has been around since the start of the minutes to midnight tour, and this is basically the first tour we'll be following that isn't in support of m2m, does anyone else feel a little odd knowing that?

Honestly I don't really get your point.

What in the world of you talking about? And i agree Hahninator. I remember .txt format still. Good times. Before there was even a msgboard. Man thats so long ago. I think LPL is going to grow even more as the year goes on.