Linkin Park Tops Three Billboard Rock Charts

LPLStaff

Linkin Park is making waves on the Billboard Rock Charts right now, just under a month from the release of the new album 'From Zero'.

"The Emptiness Machine" tops the Billboard Hot Hard Rock Songs chart at #1, Hybrid Theory single "In the End" tops the Hard Rock Streaming Songs chart for the first time ever at #1, and "Heavy is the Crown" also tops the Hard Rock Digital Songs Sales Chart at #1.

While "The Emptiness Machine" and "Heavy is the Crown" have been performing quite well lately, "In the End" comes as a surprise. Or maybe not? A recent tweet from "Pop Culture 2000s" of the music video for the song has over 80 million views, over 83,000 retweets and over 400,000 likes.

It's incredible how the band's comeback has brought them attention they hadn't had in the last few years before the hiatus. Maybe the last time they were in the mainstream in a similar way was with the release of Minutes to Midnight.

I don't think the band had any idea of the commercial success this comeback would cause either.

I hope it's not just because of the novelty factor and that it lasts for a few years.

24 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

It's incredible how the band's comeback has brought them attention they hadn't had in the last few years before the hiatus. Maybe the last time they were in the mainstream in a similar way was with the release of Minutes to Midnight.

I don't think the band had any idea of the commercial success this comeback would cause either.

I hope it's not just because of the novelty factor and that it lasts for a few years.

It will defenitely level off in the upcoming years. Perhaps they prove me wrong but they will definitely maintain their level of fame and might compared to what they had in 2017 and the years before.

2 hours ago, KeysToTheLinkinPark said:

It will defenitely level off in the upcoming years. Perhaps they prove me wrong but they will definitely maintain their level of fame and might compared to what they had in 2017 and the years before.

2 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

People missed the music for a very long time. That's what's happening. And the new single they dropped with Emptiness Machine kicks fucking ass too. Combination of both things.

I couldn't agree more with both of you.