'Heavy Is The Crown' Music Video and Single out now!

LPLStaff

1 hour ago, Qwerty18 said:

The TEM-HITC pair to start off the record promotion is super strong.

Comparing with pairs from a few previous cycles, I think this could be my favorite. Loved the ATS one too though. LT and THP were 50/50. Wasn't hyped by the OML one. Not including anything pre-ATS as it gets a bit blurry to me 😅

• The Catalyst - Wretches and Kings
  • BID - LGM
  • GATS - UI
  • Heavy - Battle Symphony

Putting it like that, it's definitely the best since 2010. The ATS ones are great. They were very jarring at the time due to Catalyst being SO different (love the song now), so it took a while to grow. The Wretches reception by people was massively positive.

But LT, THP, and OML... phew, some bad songs mixed in there (LGM, UIG, etc).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Putting it like that, it's definitely the best since 2010. The ATS ones are great. They were very jarring at the time due to Catalyst being SO different (love the song now), so it took a while to grow. The Wretches reception by people was massively positive.

But LT, THP, and OML... phew, some bad songs mixed in there (LGM, UIG, etc).

Yeah like, LGM as the second “single” (promotional single) off LT was a bad idea and although catchy and very LP-ish UIG was not a strong choice. With OML, we had Heavy that was probably the worst received single  of their career by fans and not a super strong song overall (although I like it) and BS, which I really like but not the best song on the album (would have gone with TTM).