What are the MUST Listen to DSP’s?

I want to check out a bunch of great shows from the Digital Souvenir Packages that they released. Can you guys give me some absolute MUST listen to shows?

Edited by drakula
Changed font

Back in July/August 2007 they didn't fix every (any?) mistake on them. Don't know they exact show but there was one time where something went wrong and the samples on SOTD didn't work. The result was a kind of stripped down version of the song which had a great vibe to it.

Doesn't answer your question 100% but I never heard anyone talk about that, so I thought I drop it for once.

Went back to listen to a lot of early DSP's from 2007. Chester sounded awesome, especially in BTH.

8 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

Back in July/August 2007 they didn't fix every (any?) mistake on them. Don't know they exact show but there was one time where something went wrong and the samples on SOTD didn't work. The result was a kind of stripped down version of the song which had a great vibe to it.

Doesn't answer your question 100% but I never heard anyone talk about that, so I thought I drop it for once.

Interesting. I do remember some instances of perfomances sounding a bit off but I like that.

17 minutes ago, RentEznor said:

Interesting. I do remember some instances of perfomances sounding a bit off but I like that.

I was never a fan of the excessive fixing of mistakes/problems. It's a live performance, things happen. On one hand they probably wanted to give fans the best experience of the show they attended. On the other hand it felt super fake to me to not own up. People were at those shows, they witnessed the mistakes and whatnot.

9 hours ago, drakula said:

I want to check out a bunch of great shows from the Digital Souvenir Packages that they released. Can you guys give me some absolute MUST listen to shows?

i don't love a certai  show but a few years ago i did  a compilation of some of the best and unique performances of the dsps check it out 

https://lplive.net/forums/topic/13957-dl-ultimate-dsp-experience-rare-unique-performances/#comment-294656

For me, the best DSP and the one that MUST be heard by fans is the one in Auburn, WA (2007.07.25), the first show of PR07. This show is wonderful and sounds unique!