BBB Playing Style in New Divide

Err...what are you talking about? At no point in the video do I see Brad playing the main synth riff on guitar, nor does he do anything remotely close to what he does in Figure.09 at any point.

Err...what are you talking about? At no point in the video do I see Brad playing the main synth riff on guitar, nor does he do anything remotely close to what he does in Figure.09 at any point.

the guitar tapping is somewhat similar to the Figure .09 riff....2:39 in the New Divide video.

However, your point of view is much different from mine, considering I don't know much about guitars and you (used to) cover LP on your guitar for youtube.

the guitar tapping is somewhat similar to the Figure .09 riff....2:39 in the New Divide video.

However, your point of view is much different from mine, considering I don't know much about guitars and you (used to) cover LP on your guitar for youtube.

Ahh, well that's the bridge, not the "main riff." Looks like he's just aimlessly knocking on the guitar to me, which is pretty much in line with what's going on at that point in the song - the guitar part has been chopped up and warped almost beyond recognition. If you watch my guitar cover for that song, I just made up my own part for that section because I have no idea how it's really played. I have a feeling Joe will scratch that part live or Brad will make up something new, we'll have to wait and see.