"And two" and "Kids"

Frahho

Well since "Kids" is apparently a demo of "Dedicated", i would assume it's similiar. And this is the only mention of "And Two" that I could find so i'm pretty sure that this one simply might not exist

edit: Supposedly the second one is mentioned here, but i'm not sure at which point in the video so it might be a thing. It probably sounds like whatever they were working on at the time

Edited by Rockter
correction

31 minutes ago, Rockter said:

Well since "Kids" is apparently a demo of "Dedicated", i would assume it's similiar. And this is the only mention of "And Two" that I could find so i'm pretty sure that this one simply might not exist

edit: Supposedly the second one is mentioned here, but i'm not sure at which point in the video so it might be a thing. It probably sounds like whatever they were working on at the time

"And Two" is mentioned at 5:27 in the video as the outro of the demo CD.

Edited by NJPLP

39 minutes ago, Frahho said:

Cool, well do you know anybody that could put them on the unreleased demos section of linkinpedia?

Yes, I do know someone, but is kind of a dick. I don't think he will do it.

2 hours ago, NJPLP said:

"And Two" is mentioned at 5:27 in the video as the outro of the demo CD.

It sounds like he is talking about the rap part at the end of And One. I guess it was its own track at one point. Explains why And One was performed live without it.

2 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

It sounds like he is talking about the rap part at the end of And One. I guess it was its own track at one point. Explains why And One was performed live without it.

If that is the case, that's really interesting that they separated them into two different tracks. I wonder though, did they only do this once (I mean with them separating the track and the outro into two tracks), because on the Hybrid Theory demos that date back to January and February 2000 (the ones that have been circulating for years), "And One" still has the rap outro. Those demos were created after the other Hybrid Theory EP with "Kids" and "And Two" (I think the other Hybrid Theory EP dates back to sometime after the original Hybrid Theory EP [the one with the two babies]).

And on the original Hybrid Theory EP (which dates back to, my guess, July 1999, based off Jeff Blue's book, and, most likely, before the other Hybrid Theory EP I mentioned before), "And One" also has the rap outro (obviously, lol).

Also, has Jeff been asked or even confirmed if "And Two" is just the rap outro to "And One"?

Edited by NJPLP