MY OPINION ON MIKE SHINODA NFT THING

Here’s my whole opinion on Mike and the NFT thing… I’m still a fan of his for what he did during the Post Traumatic cycle. I don’t quite understand the concept of NFTs in general but from what I gather / what I DO understand I’m not a fan of. It isn’t for me, whatever, I’m waiting for something that is. As long as he still releases music for free with the NFT art like he’s been doing (like Ziggurats, which was his best release in 2 years IMO) I’m really not gonna complain. I feel like everyone is taking this far more seriously than they need to, and I think the reason why is because we’re all waiting for something, ANYTHING about LP. Seriously, I don’t agree with it / don’t like it either, but pretty much everyone is doing it nowadays, I don’t see the need to act like Mike killed somebody over this, especially when he isn’t the only one doing it. I’m hurting for a new MS album / tour or LP news just as much as the rest of you, but I accept we probably need to wait awhile, again, whatever, I have plenty of things to keep me busy, both 20 years worth of back catalogue / live shows and other bands music. I’m confident it’ll all work out eventually, provided we all don’t blow each other up first. 

To be honest, yeah I agree. People in this community have a hard time with band members not doing LP stuff (this was evident long before Chester passed) - however, being in a band is a job and it's fine to have hobbies and side hustles.

People don't have to like the NFT stuff, but as bored as people are of it (myself too), I think I speak for a large number of people when I say I'm probably far more bored of people moaning of it. Just like Mike lives his life.

As you said, we all have a LARGE back catalogue and more will inevitably come.