Mike Shinoda Working With Jason Aalon Butler

lpliveusername

Today Mike Shinoda was seen in the studio once again with Fever 333 singer Jason Aalon Butler. A video posted by American Teeth producer Colin Brittain shows the musicians in the studio listening to a clip sung by Ariel-Fae, who joined Fever 333 on stage in October 2020 for their live stream concerts. The caption on the video reads "west coast gangster rock." Back in April 2020, Jason already revealed he had been working on new music with Mike.

On his official Discord server, Mike Shinoda broke the news today that we would be putting a pause on his Twitch streams. He wrote:

"@everyone I’m going to pause streaming on Twitch for the immediate future. I’ll check in here on Discord to say hi and have a chat instead. I usually hang out in 💬general-chat and 💎nfts-web3-faq so catch me there. 🙏🏽"

Lately he had been saying he was working on some projects with other artists, so hopefully this means something is on the way.

• 1 month later...