Jeff Blue possibly putting the stuff mentioned in his book up for charity? What?!

NJPLP

So, I messaged Jeff Blue about the songs, notes, lyrics sheets, ect. to see if he could leak them or send pics of them to my email.

Jeff Blue Insta PM 1

Jeff Blue Insta PM 2

He replied with this: Jeff Blue Insta PM 3

He said: “Hi sorry, I can’t. I’m looking into doing something with the items though for charity.”

Edited by NJPLP

• NJPLP changed the title to Jeff Blue possibly putting the stuff mentioned in his book up for charity? What?!
On 5/28/2021 at 3:35 PM, Burberry said:

The band would still have to agree on this, and with how LPU stopped with demo CDs there's little to no chance of this ever happening

But did they stop with the sole purpose being "no more demos ever" or was there any actual reason given? It's understandable due to Chester's passing and It might not happen directly like Blue said, however, charity isn't a bad idea. Given enough time really anything is possible - I don't know why there'd be little to no chance of that ever happening when a decade ago everyone thought hearing Pictureboard at all was in the same boat.