Dusty The Stampede - Space Boots (Produced by Mike Shinoda) // Out May 7, 2021

PeppePark

We have the first #ShinodaProduceMe track scheduled to be released on May!

"Space Boots", previously known as "Space Boots And Jet Fuel" will be out on May 7, 2021!

The song was produced by Mike on Twitch two months ago, on February 10th and 11th.

Source: Apple Music (New Zealand), thanks to our member martinez.

UPDATE
The song will now be released as NFT on February 18, 2022, on teia.art (the old Hic Et Nunc).

Dusty The Stampede announced it on Twitter and wrote:

"Hey there space fans!🚀 On Fri Feb 18 myself, @mumu_thestan  and @mikeshinoda  are releasing an NFT of song “Space Boots” it’s going to be available on http://Teia.art at 9am PST. Link in bio! This NFT will directly support the release of my second Ep The Astronaut Vol 2!"

• PeppePark changed the title to Dusty The Stampede - Space Boots (Produced by Mike Shinoda) // Out May 7, 2021
On 4/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, PeppePark said:

UPDATE
The song will now be released as NFT on February 18, 2022, on teia.art (the old Hic Et Nunc).

Dusty The Stampede announced it on Twitter and wrote:

"Hey there space fans!🚀 On Fri Feb 18 myself, @mumu_thestan  and @mikeshinoda  are releasing an NFT of song “Space Boots” it’s going to be available on http://Teia.art at 9am PST. Link in bio! This NFT will directly support the release of my second Ep The Astronaut Vol 2!"