New Jeff Blue Interview

LPLStaff

Film Daily has posted a new interview with Jeff Blue and it includes bits about Linkin Park.

A few excerpts:

"When Chester sang his first note on his demo even over the phone, I was certain he was the guy. His tonality and cadence, energy, identity….it was everything together that made me realize even before I met him, even before I knew what he looked like, that he was the right singer for Linkin Park."

"The band and I overcame so many roadblocks, 44 rejections, tremendous politics, changing band members, changing label heads, and almost getting dropped during the creation of the album. It is a testament to the band that they had the perseverance and fortitude to push ahead and create one of the best rock albums of this century. 

All the stars aligned when I found Chester, but the success must be attributed to Linkin Park and Mike Shinoda, as well as the team at Warner Bros, especially the radio and marketing department. I am proud of how well all pulled together against the odds."

Check out the full interview here.