Mike w/ S.O.B.

Garret

I want to use this thread to list all possible vocal features from Mike that he has done with S.O.B. over the years, not listing any Fort Minor stuff or tracks he produced/remixed. Solely vocal features. If anyone knows more, please list them.

STUDIO

- Drop: Released on Rapology 14, which also featured a Xero track, Mike can be heard doing a small laugh at the beginning of this track. While not a verse or anything, it still counts IMO.

- Second To None: Released on Transformers 1 Soundtrack/Razor Tag/Reseda Beach, Mike raps a full verse on this track, as well as does the chorus.

- Hey You: Released on Razor Tag, Mike sings the chorus on this track. On the Reseda Beach version of Razor Tag, Mike is heard saying ''I love this beat'' before the track kicks in.

- Journey: Released on Razor Tag, Mike is heard on the chorus, using vocals from There They Go by Fort Minor.

- Magic Doors: Released mysteriously online in 2008, little is known about this track, other than the fact that it's a remix of a Portishead song and it features DJ Green Lantern (who also DJ'ed  We Major and Razor Tag), Mike and Styles Of Beyond. Mike raps a full verse here. The song has never been released in a higher quality, unfortunately, and like I said, little info is known about the song.

LIVE

- PR07. Mike routinely came out with S.O.B. during their set and did Second To None and Remember The Name. Possibly more, but their is scare info and no real good recordings of any of his performances.

I remember Mike is who posted about Magic Doors and then he uploaded on YouTube himself. I remember that day because it came out of nowhere in between the USA arena tour in 2008 and the summer Europe tour.

I don't think he did any other songs with SOB in 2007. There are videos of Bloc Party and stuff on the tour but without Mike.

39 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

I remember Mike is who posted about Magic Doors and then he uploaded on YouTube himself. I remember that day because it came out of nowhere in between the USA arena tour in 2008 and the summer Europe tour.

I don't think he did any other songs with SOB in 2007. There are videos of Bloc Party and stuff on the tour but without Mike.

Ahh that makes sense. Damn. So the YouTube rip is all we ever got?

And about the PR07 stuff, I was actually at the Hartford, Connecticut show and Apathy was there (he is from Connecticut) and he came out and did Bloc Party and a few others with SOB. However, the only Mike tracks were RTN and STN, I’m not even sure if he did RTN that day or not. But he definitely did STN as I used to have it recorded years ago (been lost many years ago). But yeah I think it’s safe to say Mike only did those 2 songs ever vocally on the tour.