Meteora enchanced CD

cro

Okay, so long story short i've finally got my hands on a copy of Meteora. But i look on the back of the CD and it says "this enchanced CD contains the following content: "the art of meteora", website toolkit, exclusive access to web-based media". now i booted the cd into my windows 7 computer and the html's don't work. the start to macromedia doesnt work also. is there any way to open this up? if you know, please let me know i'm dying of the curiosity what's on the album. oh yeah and i love all the trax, 10/10.

Flash is deprecated technology. If you're trying to open it on your browser it's likely Flash is blocked. You'd need to go into the configurations and unblock it. If you're trying to access online content, it's likely the links are dead now. I'd suggest you to explore the files inside your CD and see if there's any video files (likely .flv or .mov format).

I remember doing this back in like 03/04. The art of Meteora was like a 12 min video or something behind the scenes of when they did the art in the building for Meteora. I think it’s on YT possibly. I think also there was the music video for SIB. Don’t remember the other stuff.

found the art of Meteora movie: 

On 9/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, cro said:

thank you, i already knew there was the art of meteora vid, i watched it, it was very nice, but i couldnt access the links... im going to try the wayback machine and see if i will succeed.

Already tried that, most of the links from enhanced cd's  don't work :( If you find anything working please let us know!