Ozzfest 2001 Full Pro-Shot Show?

Garret

Why do we not have a full fucking pro-shot performance with excellent audio from Ozzfest 2001? It's crazy to me. It's one of the band's most infamous tours they were ever a part of and yet all we have are low quality fan recordings and a few scattered pro-shots of a couple songs from various shows that really don't have that great of audio.

I mean the band literally released High Voltage from Wantagh 2001 Ozzfest as a bonus track on the 2013 version of Hybrid Theory. Why not just give us the full show? Instead we got a bunch of absolute 150% fake ''demos'' from LPU each year in those times instead of something actually cool. Is there a way LP has that full show on some hard drive or something that fans can get a hold of?

Are there any people out there who have a full Ozzfest pro-shot like the person with Camden 2004 did?

There is no any FULL performance available in proshot.

I have been contacting the band's management for years trying to obtain proshot stuff and I just given up about it. There are too many copyright issues and Warner issues involving a release and it won't happen unless the Label's manager decide it's a good and that they will make money with it.

Remember, it's label's who decide a release, they own the rights on everything. So it's not up to the band.

Yeah, unfortunately, I know every show the band has released tracks from is in the hands of the label. And they will never release them. I'd buy them but I know a lot wouldn't. Big fan of the live stuff of Linkin Park.

22 hours ago, GarretLP said:

Yeah, unfortunately, I know every show the band has released tracks from is in the hands of the label. And they will never release them. I'd buy them but I know a lot wouldn't. Big fan of the live stuff of Linkin Park.

Same here! They might archive everything for the next 15-30 years to make money when the band finish their work.