2019.03.15 - Padova, Italy

RogueSoul

Mike's not done just yet, Italy. The Post Traumatic Tour continues  through Europe with its second show in Italy today in Padova, at the Gran Teatro Geox

Yesterday's show in Milan was quite the banger. One of the biggest attractions in the setlist: how many Post Traumatic songs were featured. Mike played every song from the album that's he's played this tour in some form: 'I.O.U.,' 'Crossing A Line,' 'About You,' 'Over Again,' 'World's On Fire,' 'Make It Up As I Go,' 'Hold It Together,' 'Prove You Wrong,' 'Running From My Shadow,' a fan requested 'Watching As I Fall,' and the return of a verse from 'Lift Off,' which was performed over the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now' (along with a chorus of 'Step Up'). That’s ELEVEN songs from the record - the only song that’s been played live that’s missing is ‘Place To Start.’ It would be great to see the other songs performed, too!

Who’s going to the show? We’re reaching the end of the tour, but not before Mike continues with stops in Zurich, Munchen, Prague, and more.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world! Subscribe to the LPLive Archive YouTube Channel, which is loaded with hours of rare content from the Linkin Park world (including full concert footage from the Post Traumatic Tour)! Be sure to subscribe! Follow our Instagram too for pictures and videos from the shows!

Check out the rest of Mike Shinoda's 2019 touring schedule here.