Shaking (2004 Demo)

Garret

Ryan said that he is ‘’pretty sure’’ he can still hear Chester in the high part of the chorus because with this demo, Chester was literally ‘’teaching him how to sing’’ and they were using the chorus to try and teach him how to sing higher parts.

However, can anyone actually hear Chester in the chorus? Or was that just Ryan basically saying he did the song with Chester so many times trying to teach him that he remembers him? Pretty interesting little track. Doesn’t credit Chester on the song but neither did the album version of Technical Difficulties, either. 

Yeah I just listened today to TD once again and it’s definitely Chester. Don’t know how I ever questioned that one but Ryan also confirmed it was, too. 

Maestro, he probably is, you’re right. Listen to the Maestro 2004 demo clip because I think you can definitely hear him in that, in the chorus. Brandon Belsky’s Remix also proves Chester was in the song because he had the stems being a band member at that point.

Shaking though, hmm. Can’t tell. I think Ryan meant that he could hear Chester because he taught Ryan how to sing those parts according to him. I don’t think Chester is actually featured vocally in Shaking. 

Person says so in this thread. Says Ryan confirmed it during a video and other interviews. But I believe it. Sounds enough like it could be him. He probably is in the background in a bunch of DTA songs. Idk about the DTA Demos but he definitely is on the actual album DTA.

37 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

Person says so in this thread. Says Ryan confirmed it during a video and other interviews. But I believe it. Sounds enough like it could be him. He probably is in the background in a bunch of DTA songs. Idk about the DTA Demos but he definitely is on the actual album DTA.

Fair enough. I'd believe it too. Aside from those two tracks, I think he could be on Spiral as well.

Edited by itworkedforkurt

• 11 months later...