2018.11.16 - Detroit, Michigan

AlyKaye

The Post Traumatic Tour is nearly at its end but the surprises are far from over. Theres no telling what the penultimate show being played in Detroit, Michigan will hold.

At the last show in Boston, Massachusetts, Mike shocked everyone by ending the set with A Place For My Head. When Mike was finished performing Running From My Shadow, the song thats been ending the set all tour, Don Broco joined him on stage and went straight into A Place For My Head.

Tonight Mike is making his way back to Detroit and back to The Fillmore Theater. Not only has Detroit been frequented by Linkin Park over the years, but The Fillmore also holds a special place in their history. Their first show, at what was the called the State Theatre then, was almost exactly 18 years ago as the first stop of the P.O.Ds King Of The Game Tour in November 2000. That show was the third show ever played in Michigan and the second in Detroit. They returned to State Theatre next in March 2003 to film part of the MTV $2 Bill series.

At this point one would think it'd be easier to have a grasp of what this show may contain but Mike has proven time and again that predictable is one thing this tour is not. What do you think is going to be played tonight? What are you hoping to see before the end of this tour?

For those going to the show, be sure to say hello to myself (Aly Kaye) and Nick (SasstielExperience) if you spot us!